Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Krod Mandoon - Early Review

Rognar first brought Krod Mandoon to my attention. I checked it out when it first came on a couple weeks ago and I have to admit I was rather disappointed. I was expecting a lot and although it had its clever moments it never really delivered.

I PVR'd the next weeks episodes (they play 2 at a time) but took a few days to watch them. I don't know if my expectations dropped or if they got funnier but I enjoyed them more. I have two more episodes ready to go but as I don't watch much TV, I haven't taken the time to sit and watch them yet.

I think the show will probably develop a cult following but is too weird and out there for a mainstream audience. I doubt it will make it to a second season which is probably too bad because I can lots of potential here.

I will keep watching a do another review later as the first season comes to a close.

1 comment:

Rognar said...

I watched the whole series. I won't say anything, except that it does get a bit funnier (and filthier) as it goes along. I give it a solid C+.