Thursday, April 23, 2009

What do we play? - Obiri

Me? I tend to play a lots of things. I'm getting old and lazy so sports not so much anymore. Board games tend to take too long but I am big into RPGs in all shapes and forms. I've been hooked on all the major MMORPGs, I love strategy/war/rpg computer games, and still find some time to game now and then on the weekend. I'd play more but my wife gets a frowny face if I leave her home alone too much. At least I'm not out drinking and whoring, right?

My favorite is still D&D 3.x although I've played 2nd edition and the old red box basic edition. We play a bit of star wars and chtulutech and in the past I've played rpgs such as Paranoia, Gurps, Rifts (and pretty much all the Palladium games), and probably some others I can't think of right now.

1 comment:

Rognar said...

Ah yes, the drinking and whoring...good times, good times.