Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wheel of Time, Cont.

Well, way back in October I restarted the wheel of time series. Here we are now almost 5 months later and I just finished book 12 which is as far I had read before. From here on out its all virgin territory. I started Book 13 this morning and I'm pretty sure I'll have it complete long before the much awaited final Book 14 arrives in March. I seems weird that a series I started over 20 years ago is finally wrapping up.

I guess the wait for the Dark Tower was longer but I only started reading that back in 2003.

2 comments:

Rognar said...

Good luck! My own reading project has ground to a halt. I did pretty well, getting through the complete Hyperion Cantos and A Canticle for Leibowitz. But it's been about three months now and I haven't been able to get any kind of start on my current book, A Fire Upon the Deep by Vernor Vinge.

Obiri said...

I just found out today that they pushed the date back for the last book to January 2013. Yeah, 10 months back. What kind of BS is that?

Just long enough for me to have forgotten what has happened in the previous 13 books.